UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI

Go down

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI Empty All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI

Post  Spackatron on 19/11/08, 07:49 pm

Hello everyone, I have a few parts from my Turbo GTI for sale as they are no longer any use to me.

I have a fully reconditioned GTI gearbox with less than 4000miles use! its in excellent condition no crunches no nothing,its the smoothest gearbox Ive ever had in a GTI. I am looking for around £250 as it cost me well over this to have the work done. I also have a set of standard injectors. offers...!!! I have a special DMW Dave uprated clutch thats the same as Garndi uses in his 4WD beast! this clutch is awsome, held the power very well. Its only just been worn in & had hardly any use as was fitted along with the gearbox. before I had this DMW clutch I had a suzuki sport clutch, that looked the part but didnt work for shit. I think it broke on my first launch! and was driving around with a slipping clutch till this arrived from OZ. This clutch is for FWD only, not 4WD! which I would prefferably sell along with the flywheel, as the two were balanced together! I am also looking for around £250 for clutch & flywheel. 2 1/2inch mandrel bent exhaust which is absolutely mint! Im looking for £300 ovno as this is a one off exhaust, its nothing like the kinda shit you get from the likes of longlife & powerflow its a real work of art.

Well if you have any question please dont hesitate to ask. Ill post pics asap...
Thanks for looking
Spackatron

Last edited by Spackatron on 18/02/09, 04:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spackatron
Spackatron

Character sheet
first car: 100nx R.I.P

Back to top Go down

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI Empty Re: All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI

Post  IanJ on 20/11/08, 03:12 pm

Would like to see the zorst system mate bin after one for ages was guna go get one made up but aint got round to it yet and they want 300 notes for one of their made up systems cheers
IanJ
IanJ

Character sheet
first car: Suzuki Swift GSI

Back to top Go down

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI Empty Re: All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI

Post  Spackatron on 21/11/08, 07:14 pm

Images of the exhaust for you Ian
All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00806
Spackatron
Spackatron

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  IanJ on 23/11/08, 04:16 pm

Looks a rite beast mate if u still got hold of her in the new yr would be very interested im waiting to c if im getting a new job u see so all depends on that at the mo lol Very Happy would it be ok on mine as mine isnt that highly tuned just got Chip, Janspeed and induction kit at mo??
IanJ
IanJ

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Spackatron on 24/11/08, 05:48 pm

Hey sorry had some problems with uploading the images the other day! But heres a load of pics for you to feast ya eyes on.
All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00800

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00805

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00807

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00808

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00809

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00810-1

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00811

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00812

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00813

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00814

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00815

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00816

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00817

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00818

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00819

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00820

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00821

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00822

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00823

All Parts still for sale off my turbo GTI DSC00797

Well I cant guarentee that it will still be available in the new year, as im planning on putting these items on ebay shortly. hope these pics help you see the quality of this exhaust system as a lot of time and effort went into it!

Thanks Spackatron
Spackatron
Spackatron

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  IanJ on 25/11/08, 07:53 pm

Its looks an Excellent bit of work wish i had the money available now so will be gone by then Crying or Very sad
IanJ
IanJ

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down