UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Trinidad!

Go down

Hello from Trinidad!  Empty Hello from Trinidad!

Post  pbc137 09/06/11, 06:14 pm

Hello everyone.

My name is Ralph and I am from the Caribbean island of Trinidad. I currently own an MKIII Gti Swift, which I am re-building. The car is a daily driver, but has had some modifications done to it. I've kept it n/a to keep maintenance down and reliability up.

I was made aware of this site by a member here who came across on the teamswift forums, which is where I usually hang.

pbc137

Character sheet
first car: MK3 GTi

Back to top Go down

Hello from Trinidad!  Empty Re: Hello from Trinidad!

Post  SUZUKI ROCKS 10/06/11, 01:57 pm

Welcome Ralph

Teamswift is where i mostly hang out too but this is my local( Very Happy ). Although i havent been on either for a while now. Lots going on!!

There are some top blokes on here who really know there stuff and have helped me out loads in the past.

Im sure you'll enjoy the site Very Happy

SUZUKI ROCKS
SUZUKI ROCKS

Back to top Go down

Post  gtpswift 10/06/11, 02:04 pm

welcome Ralph, get some photos Up, we like photos!.
Cheers,

GTP

gtpswift

Back to top Go down

Post  pbc137 10/06/11, 04:29 pm

Hi ppl, thanks for the welcome.

It seems that I cannot as yet post pics...I'm getting the following message every time I hit the UPLOAD PIC button: The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I lived in Britain for a bit when I was studying at the LSE, pursuing my undergraduate degree. I lived then in Kent with me aunt, now deceased.

I've been back there a couple times, the most recent being this January gone....it was on work assignment to the Isle of Mann, but I managed to stay a few days in London after...took in a Chelsea game at the Bridge - I'm a huge Chelsea fan btw cheers and got some shopping done for the Mrs. and my 6yr. old who thinks she's my mum.

Maybe next time I can meet up with a couple of you, maybe those in and around London?

Cheers,
Ralph.

pbc137

Character sheet
first car: MK3 GTi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down