UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion.

Go down

EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion. Empty EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion.

Post  garndi on 23/05/09, 08:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

In the process of building another Turbo Justy, its a nice R reg 2 door in white with low miles.

Just want to see if there is any interest as I have enough bits to convert the car to Cultus spec complete with a Turbo setup.... TD04L, nice new front mount intercooler, stainless IC pipes, silcone hose, earls fittings/oil/water lines, Stainless Manifold and down pipe, Street/Drag suspension setup, alloy mounts, 50/50 AWD split, 3" exhaust, fresh engine build, pistons/rings, race bearings, ARP bolts, o'ringed block, new water pump....etc

The car will be sold with 12mths MOT & 150BHP (wheels).

£3500... for the above.

If there is interest in either NA or even a Supercharger setup, let me know now as I can build to what ever spec your after.... Price depending on application,

Pic's of the build coming soon!!!.

Thanks
Andy
Starkemotorsport.co.uk
garndi
garndi

Character sheet
first car: 5

http://www.starkeymotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion. Empty EOI

Post  gtpswift on 25/05/09, 03:23 pm

Andy,

what could you do for £2250.

thanks,

GTP

gtpswift

Back to top Go down

EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion. Empty Re: EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion.

Post  garndi on 27/05/09, 12:52 pm

I can build the AWD to suit your budget, no problem.

The car would be minus the Turbo kit.

Can be built to what ever spec you like.... Rebuilt engine with 4 branch manifold, 2" stainless system, lightened flywheel....

Let me know what your after.
garndi
garndi

Character sheet
first car: 5

http://www.starkeymotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion. Empty Re: EOI Suzuki Swift AWD (Justy) GTi/Turbo Conversion.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down