UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc

Go down

swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc Empty swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc

Post  eg6-b18c6 on 22/04/12, 05:50 pm

hi all, have a few swift bits n bobs that have just been sitting in my garage since about 1998 from when i used to have a swift....i did intend on converting a 51 reg swift to gti for my girlfriend (now wife) but never really got round to it and now shes not interested anymore.

i have 2 swift gti gearboxes
a bottom end
a head
a complete engine but one of the mounting points is damaged so has to be mounted using a plate i made
a janspeed manifold
a janspeed exhaust which only did about 1000 miles
koni suspension (although i can only see 2 of the shocks at the moment in my garage, i'll have to have a clear out and find the other 2
a mk2 ph1 rear bumper
maybe a couple of wing mirrors
a 51 reg swift which has been converted to look like a mk2 ph1, needs a VIC and a few jobs doing (on ebay if you want a look)
an ecu with a bbr starchip group n iirc

maybe some other stuff? i've broke a few swift gti's over the years

feel free to make me an offer on anything, i'm based in middlesbrough for collections

email is benjaminhodgson@aol.com in case i forget to come back to check for messages

cheers

eg6-b18c6

Back to top Go down

swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc Empty Re: swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc

Post  dominator on 22/04/12, 08:55 pm

How much for the jan speed mani?
Pics?

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc Empty Re: swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc

Post  Ryan... on 23/04/12, 12:09 am

Konis? Price - Pics???

Also seen the GLS on Ebay - Any other pics IE under the bonnet/panels?

Ryan...

Back to top Go down

swift gti parts, gearbox, engine, janspeed etc etc Empty koni

Post  mk1juzza on 23/04/12, 07:27 pm

could you text me with price pls 07581467723 cheers justin

mk1juzza

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro on 23/04/12, 10:09 pm

hi mate im interested in your block just been to the engine shop and mine has excessive ware wouldent be a problem but i want to stay 74mm if possable.

thanks Simon
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  eg6-b18c6 on 27/04/12, 01:24 pm

the koni's i just need to locate the two rear shocks, my garage is jam packed with crap, i'll try and sort it over thhe weekend

same for the pics of the mani, its right at the back, but i'd say £60 collected or plus potage and paypal fees, sorry

the swift is down the side of the house so a pain to get decent side photos, but if you email me i'll try and email u some pics back

cheers

eg6-b18c6

Back to top Go down

Post  dominator on 27/04/12, 01:35 pm

eg6-b18c6 wrote:, my garage is jam packed with crap, i'll try and sort it over thhe weekend
Same for the pics of the mani, its right at the back, but i'd say £60 collected or plus potage and paypal fees, sorry
cheers

No worrys mate, I aint in no rush, il wait for the pics for payment, if it looks good consider it sold

Gary

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan... on 27/04/12, 07:17 pm

Also what price you looking for the konis once found??

Ryan...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down