UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy

Go down

wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy Empty wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy

Post  andy b on 03/09/12, 06:15 pm

i need everything calipers discs and anything i need to mount them.

andy b

Back to top Go down

wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy Empty Re: wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy

Post  Nitro on 03/09/12, 08:55 pm

I have everything you need includeing calipers which are nearly new! £90 delivered mate
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy Empty Re: wanted everything to put gti brakes on my justy

Post  Suzukird91 on 07/09/12, 07:54 pm

do you still have the calipers available ? im after some for the rears going wilwoods on front cheers aaron

Suzukird91

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro on 07/09/12, 10:04 pm

Yer still got them mate do u want the conversion setup?
Nitro
Nitro

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzukird91 on 07/09/12, 11:19 pm

not the full set up no ive got the gti set up just having trouble with rear calipers 1 being seized and other 1 missing the stainless shims for the pads ect so after a set of rear calipers which i can swap over, unless some body has a spare caliper about which they can spare the stainless shims and then have mine re-furbished as i brought a rebuild kit for them just the shims which are hard to source cheers aaron

Suzukird91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down