UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale

Go down

Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale Empty Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale

Post  123holah on 03/02/13, 06:37 pm

I am having a clear out of my garage and have decided to sell my wheels. They are 14" Cappuccino alloys. They are Magnesium and as such are VERY light. They look nice and stock on the car and would be great to keep the OEM look. Also they would be great for track wheels due to the weight (also 14's are cheap tyres)

They are in very good condition with minor scratches but no kurb marks (I was going to spray them white anyway) They have new (well 200 miles on them) matching tyres fitted all round so are ready to fit to a swift.

14" 5J and 4 x 114.3

I'm not sure what they are worth as they are quite rare to find but I'm hoping for around £220. I can post at cost or collection/viewing in Hunmanby North Yorkshire (YO14)

Thanks Chris.

Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale T2eC16hHJGwE9nyVT-qBQRJWiuKg60_12
Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale 004
123holah
123holah

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale Empty Re: Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale

Post  123holah on 05/02/13, 11:26 am

Is there any interest in these wheels? If so then feel free to make an offer.
123holah
123holah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale Empty Re: Lightweight Suzuki Cappuccino alloys for sale

Post  Ryan... on 05/02/13, 12:13 pm

Will you sell them without tyres?

Ryan...

Back to top Go down

Post  123holah on 05/02/13, 05:18 pm

They are provisionally sold. By the time I pay someone to remove they tyres it wouldnt be worth the hastle selling the tyres on seperatley after the alloys.
123holah
123holah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adsswift on 11/02/13, 04:29 pm

Brilliant sale thanks a lot. Adz.
Adsswift
Adsswift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down