UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank

Go down

Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank Empty Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank

Post  robin_swiftsensation on 07/06/13, 12:43 pm

Hello guys,

As we have broken down a complete Justy we have some drivetrain parts left of it.
We have the complete rear justy axle with differential, driveschafts, handbrake cables, drum brakes etc. Also the central drive shaft and gasoline tank are coming with it. The front hubs, gearbox support, exhaust headers and front swaybar on the 2nd picture are not for sale.
I don't know what to ask for it as I have never sold anything like this before. So any reasonable offers will be taken into consideration.

I can throw in the 4wd gearbox + flywheel and clutch as well now.

The car had run 134.000 km before it got stripper down, but the gearbox has run much less (was a replacement)

Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank 20130530152319

Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank 20130530152336

The parts are located in the Netherlands. As far as I can see shipment to the UK is something around 200 euros.

Robin

Last edited by robin_swiftsensation on 12/06/13, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

robin_swiftsensation

Back to top Go down

Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank Empty Re: Complete justy gearbox, rear axle with differential, central drive shaft and gasoline tank

Post  robin_swiftsensation on 12/06/13, 11:37 am

Update. Can throw in the gearbox now as well..

robin_swiftsensation

Back to top Go down