UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEWARE OF SCAMMER VOGELROKKER

Go down

BEWARE OF SCAMMER VOGELROKKER Empty BEWARE OF SCAMMER VOGELROKKER

Post  swift-cultus on 10/01/14, 02:54 pm

Sold a pair of clear cultus back lights to this user on ssgti (vogelrokker)Mitchell doedens / sent the items to him he's accepted delivery and now is claiming he has not received. He's trying to claim the money back via paypal even tho I have electronic proof of delivery.

To other ssgti redline, teamswift user's avoid this scammer!

MITCHELL DOEDENS
AFRIKALAAN 65
5152 MB DRUNEN

NETHERLANDS

swift-cultus

Character sheet
first car: 5

Back to top Go down

BEWARE OF SCAMMER VOGELROKKER Empty Re: BEWARE OF SCAMMER VOGELROKKER

Post  Salto on 10/01/14, 06:25 pm

I've dealt with Mitchell a few times, no problems at all.
the possibility is that the mail got mixed up.. i can contact him if you want, probably a misunderstanding..

Salto

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 10/01/14, 06:36 pm

Nope....... item was signed for by him........ mw doedens . Have been forced to send the courier receipt to paypal claim investigation team. He won't reply to any of my emails or pms. Truly horrible person and would advise all to avoid any transactions with this individual. TRUE SCAMMER!!!!

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Almondo74 on 10/01/14, 06:46 pm

This is why i wont sell abroad
Almondo74
Almondo74

Character sheet
first car: Swift GL

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001716634958

Back to top Go down

Post  Salto on 10/01/14, 06:55 pm

I've dealt with mitchell, and he's not a scammer, i contacted him, telling him to clear things up.

I've done a lot of buying and selling abroad, and have had some problems, but most of the time it works ok.
as long as you act fast when things go wrong, your fine most of the time.

Salto

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 10/01/14, 08:03 pm

I won't be selling any more parts to members abroad because of this person. It's people like him who mess things up for other members who are trustworthy and honest . Shame !

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  vogelrokker on 10/01/14, 08:23 pm

Now you are totally out of line posting my information publicly. Forum admins can verify I did not receive any pb's from you after 27th of December. you promised shipping would take 3 days. After I did not receive the package for 2 weeks and no responds on pb's I contacted PayPal. Then you started to respond. Also the package is not delivered on the 7th of January. Today the 10th i did receive the package (i did not have to sign for the package). According to the shipment label the package is shipped from the UK on the 8th of January. 1 day after i stated my PayPal dispute.

I can't explain what has gone wrong here but from my side it is resolved as of today. I notefied PayPal that the package is delivered.

I would like you to remove these FALSE comments and my personal info.

vogelrokker

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeyboosted15psi on 10/01/14, 08:58 pm

I suggest we all kiss and make up US SWIFTERS DONT ARGUE OVER LITTLE POST MUCK UPS

KEEP CALM AND SWIFT ON !!!! lol! 
mikeyboosted15psi
mikeyboosted15psi

Character sheet
first car: mk1 swift

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 10/01/14, 09:35 pm

You are a total liar......... I had to ring paypal customer service today to resolve this and scan and send the shipping receipt because you refused to acknowledge that you have received parcel. Can I just remind you that you sent payment on sun 22nd of December! 3 days before Xmas! I told you it was very unlikely that I could possibly send until after new year! But still you email me the day after Boxing Day asking we're your parcel was Shocked then I had to remind you what time of year it was  Shocked told you it was booked for collection on 30th but because it was New Year's Eve Tuesday and New Year's Day wens day you probably won't get till next week( this week) when did parcel arrive this week!

You told Paypal parcel hadn't been received when tracking details said it had.

can't believe I've had to explain to you it's Xmas time and you could not even wait till this week. It's the time of year to spend with family. Not spoon feed a spoilt little twerp like yourself daily info on his parcel that could not of posted any faster! Get a grip and grow up!

SCAMMER!

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 10/01/14, 09:41 pm

I told you on the 27th it was being collected on the 30th and would take 3 WORKING days! Repeat 3 WORKING DAYS. lol do you know what working days mean lol? Idiot .

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  robin_swiftsensation on 13/01/14, 09:05 pm

He paid you on 22th. Agreed
You promise collection on the 30th which is understandeable this particular time of the year. Agreed?
Then why does the sticker on the package from the post office say it was collected on January 8th, a day AFTER Vogelrokker informed PayPal? (I can post a picture from it if you want swift-cultus)

So...what do we learn from this? When a buyer pays a seller for goodies, the seller needs to send goodies ASAP and with a proof of shipment to prohibit miscommunication. This would most likely reduce the risk of having situations like this one.

robin_swiftsensation

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 14/01/14, 12:07 pm

Item was collected on the 30th but I'm guessing because it was New Year's Eve and New Year's Day the two days after then the weekend, and the fact it's very busy time of year for couriers , they may of just shelved it till they retuned from holidays and then processed the back log of parcels.

THE FACT THAT MITCHELL DOEDENS ESCALATED THE PAYPAL DISPUTE AFTER THE PARCEL HAD BEEN DELIVERED IS CLEAR PROOF OF HIS INTENT . I HAVE PROOF OF THIS WITH DATED EMAILS FROM PAYPAL AND TRACKING DETAILS.

WHAT DO WE LEARN FORM THIS?

DONT SELL TO VOGELROKKER!

I BOUGHT ITEMS FROM ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE ABOUT A MONTH AGO SENT HIM ABOUT 3 MESSAGES WAS TOLD THERE BEING MADE UP AND WILL BE SENT ASAP. WAITED PATIENTLY AND THEY ARRIVED LAST WEEK.

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  robin_swiftsensation on 14/01/14, 07:27 pm

He informed Paypal on the 7th. The package arrived the 10th (I was there). So what you say is not true. I can explain you why he is being cautious though, because you just go on and on. He lost a lot of money with buying from a foreign country from person(s) who did not send him the stuff he bought, and in this cases he informed Paypal to late. Mitchell is a very reliable guy. I bet he would just pay you again if Paypal indeed took his money back from you due to this misunderstanding.

robin_swiftsensation

Back to top Go down

Post  swift-cultus on 14/01/14, 07:48 pm

I can upload email from paypal dated the 10th informing me to take action for paypal case escalated to a paypal claim at 18:20 pm? Parcel had already been delivered.

Just informing other users what to expect if selling to this member.

Robin I don't remember selling you anything so kindly piss off!

If you still wish to contact me with any concerns or disagreements please do so via pm I think it would be more appropriate don't you.

swift-cultus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down