UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY

Go down

ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY Empty ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY

Post  mikeyboosted15psi on 15/01/14, 11:11 pm

I was just looking at brake discs and found some on evil bay there is a set front and rear dimpled / grooved for £114.99 these have got to be a nasty set lol... Rolling Eyes 
mikeyboosted15psi
mikeyboosted15psi

Character sheet
first car: mk1 swift

Back to top Go down

ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY Empty Re: ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY

Post  STEVEGTI on 16/01/14, 09:29 pm

cheap discs are fine its the pads you want to spend your money on ive ran them ebay discs in the past and there fine

steve

THERES TWO WAYS TO DO THINGS MY WAY OR THE WRONG WAY Cool
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY Empty Re: ebay vented/grooved discs WHAT DO YOU REKON SHITE QUALITY

Post  gambam on 18/01/14, 07:13 pm

I got some of these cheap China discs from eBay. Everything is made in China. I didn't put too many miles on them, but they seem fine. The quality looks to normal/good. My car is down right now for some upgrades & repairs ...nothing to do with the brakes. Buy 'em, you won't regret it...

Good luck, Shimaze

gambam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down