UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares

Go down

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares Empty Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares

Post  Salto on 27/02/14, 01:23 am

I'm selling my home-made bonnet because I want a carbon fibre one.

Comes in polyester with gelcoat outer layer, filled, primed and sprayed in Motip gloss white. Drilled inner frame, for lightness and strength. 230 euro

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares Foto1k0-PHPXNN7W

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares Foto1k0-UEWHTYBJ

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares Foto1k0-Y7AAAMJF

We also sell replica Suzisport fenderflares.120 euro the set, 30 each

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares File

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares File

Pictures and prices will be put up ASAP

Last edited by Salto on 27/02/14, 01:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Salto

Back to top Go down

Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares Empty Re: Polyester bonnet suzuki swift(only 4kg) and replica suzuki sport fender flares

Post  Salto on 27/02/14, 01:24 am

Located in the netherlands, cheap postage to the UK possible.

Salto

Back to top Go down