UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti

Go down

hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti Empty hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti

Post  peakbankperformance@gmail 31/05/15, 07:57 pm

im dave, a 29yr old mechanic from manchester.
im looking to buy a swift in need of some tlc, or to find my old one registration H139 XCP white gti, did have custom gti stickers down the sides and damage to the drivers door and wing, was sold 12 years ago but i have hpi the reg and its not been scrapped, its also not insured so hopefully someone on here has it on there drive.
anyway guys i am a mechanic so if you need any advice on mechanical issues etc etc dont hesitate to ask me for help, ill be more than happy to help you, can be about any car.
regards
david

peakbankperformance@gmail

Back to top Go down

hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti Empty Re: hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti

Post  dominator 01/06/15, 08:01 pm

Welcome, good luck with the search, it might still be registered but i know a few people that havnt got round to declaring theirs scrapped scrapped, iv got a v5 onesomewhere but no matching plate so no good to anyone realy :-) 
What were yiu going to do with it, just keep it on the road or track/ motorsports with it?

Gary

dominator

Character sheet
first car: renult 5 ts (1.7!)

Back to top Go down

hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti Empty hi gary

Post  peakbankperformance@gmail 01/06/15, 09:12 pm

i after one to go on the road, im going to build it from the ground up mechanicaly but want to keep it looking standard.
what year is the v5, i want a mk 2 phase 1 with the flat rear lights, H (1990) were the last ones.
i cant believe how hard it is to find one, i dont think iv seen a swift for about 5 years now

Dave

peakbankperformance@gmail

Back to top Go down

hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti Empty Re: hi guys, new to the site but not the cars, 29yr old mechanic looking to buy a gti

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down