Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanted: main water pump pipe

Go down

wanted: main water pump pipe Empty wanted: main water pump pipe

Post  streetcruiser2007 on 21/03/08, 07:37 pm

iam after the water pump pipe at the back of the engine i think its the intake water pipe but not to sure if thats what its called. think its steel aswell and its for a mk2.....

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-03-14
Age : 32
Location : salisbury

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum