UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion

Go down

Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion Empty Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion

Post  TPhillips on 08/10/09, 02:14 pm

Hi, I'm after the last few things needed to do my gls to gti conversion.
I need:
The main electrical harness that goes behind the dash and also to the headlights (assuming this is different to my 1.3 gls?)

The injector wiring

Some form of air intake(stock or aftermarket, not fussed) including AFM

and last but not least an exhaust excl manifold

Thanks, Tyrone.

TPhillips

Character sheet
first car: Swift 1.3 GLS

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion Empty Re: Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion

Post  IanJ on 08/10/09, 04:12 pm

Theres no differnet in the GLS headlights providing their from the same year anything after 1996 is a different shape 1989-1996 are the same i think and regarding bits you need theres a few lads on here who im sure will have some bits other than that ebay probaly your best bet for spares, regarding the exhaust your better off getting stainless steel or a janspeed system if you can get hold of one again ebay the standard gti exhaust is awful in my opinion again depends on your needs and ideas Very Happy
IanJ
IanJ

Character sheet
first car: Suzuki Swift GSI

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion Empty Re: Wanted: Items for my GTI conversion

Post  TPhillips on 08/10/09, 04:26 pm

Cheers for the info, its not the headlights I need rather the wiring that goes too them, and exhaust wise I'm a little short on cash at the moment so am just trying to get my car road ready (ill upgrade it at a later date).
Cheers, tyrone.

TPhillips

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  TPhillips on 09/10/09, 01:46 pm

Injector wiring and intake/MAF sorted, just need an exhaust and dash/headlight wiring harness.

TPhillips

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  swiftgtti1 on 09/10/09, 04:57 pm

mate i have most of th bits you need give me a ring my number is 07854070191 dan
swiftgtti1
swiftgtti1

Character sheet
first car: mk2 ph2 gti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down