UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI)

Go down

WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI) Empty WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI)

Post  leachy on 25/03/10, 06:19 pm

Please help me piece together the lastpieces for my beloved swift

Last edited by leachy on 28/03/10, 08:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

leachy

Character sheet
first car: swift gti (of course)

Back to top Go down

WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI) Empty Re: WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI)

Post  tom.swift.gti on 26/03/10, 02:12 pm

iv got electric window??
tom.swift.gti
tom.swift.gti

Character sheet
first car: swift gs se

Back to top Go down

WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI) Empty Re: WANTED Passenger side wing, parcel shelf and driverside window mechanism(BITS SORTED THANX TO STEVEGTI)

Post  leachy on 26/03/10, 03:13 pm

thanx m8 but its a j plate with manual window mechanism. cheers n e way bud

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ADAM on 26/03/10, 07:07 pm

Ive got both passenger and drivers side electric window mechanism with door cards from a mk2 phase 2 so dunno if these will fit a phase 1 and you could convert to electric windows.

Cheers
ADAM
ADAM
ADAM

http://www.tyrrellautomotive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI on 26/03/10, 08:29 pm

hi mate i have a passenger side wing brand and paecel shelf £25 plus postage

steve

THERES TWO WAYS TO DO THINGS MY WAY OR THE WRONG WAY Cool
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 27/03/10, 10:37 am

sweeeeeeeeet! yeah im well up 4 that wing and shelf 4 25. just out of interest what colour is the wing my gtis red but i dont mind if i av 2 paint it really. how much do u rekon postage is going 2 be and how r we gonna do the payment side of things im pretty new 2 all this online buying and selling. ur a legend cheers steve.

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 27/03/10, 10:44 am

ADAM wrote:Ive got both passenger and drivers side electric window mechanism with door cards from a mk2 phase 2 so dunno if these will fit a phase 1 and you could convert to electric windows.

Cheers
ADAM

thanx m8 i would love the luxury of electic windows but 2 be honest them things heavy and i wanna keep the weight down thanx n e way bud

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI on 27/03/10, 06:53 pm

hi mate i also found the driver side door window regulator manual rare as rocking horse shit these days £15 will do the lot £55 posted anywhere in the uk i accept paypal if you have it

steve

p.s the wing is matt black factory new

STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 27/03/10, 09:12 pm

nice 1 m8 ur a legend Very Happy yeah ive got pay pal only ever used it on ebay tho how would i use it on here? like i said im new 2 all this buying and selling on the web stuff.

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI on 27/03/10, 09:15 pm

hi mate send me your paypal addy and i will send you a money request then just log into your paypal and click pay

cheers steve

STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 27/03/10, 09:47 pm

do u mean my email address ive just went on paypal and i cant find a papal address. sorry m8 i aint got a clue how 2 do this shit lol

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  daymoon on 27/03/10, 10:24 pm

the email that you use to login is your paypal e-mail.

daymoon

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 27/03/10, 10:41 pm

nice 1 thanx m8

leachy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down