UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE/TRACK PARTS FOR SALE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RACE/TRACK PARTS FOR SALE - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE/TRACK PARTS FOR SALE

Post  AllanMcD on 20/11/10, 04:43 pm

You said you would post them to me but on ebay its colection only.
Allan

AllanMcD

http://www.skyrichbattery.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  typhoon on 20/11/10, 04:46 pm

give it a rest for gods sake! sick of you ruining a perfectly decent thread.

end of the day i decided that the price you wanted to pay including postage was way too low bearing in mind OMP braces cost over £100 new plus carriage.not happy with that? tough! go find them elsewhere for £55 including carriage,which you wont!
typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 05:00 pm

I think you are missing the point here, on these forums we all try to help each other that's the main point of being a member. Why advertise something for £50.00 plus postage, agree a deal with somebody & then decide its not enough money without at least discussing it with them. I have sold loads of bits to forum members, none of which has been advertised on this site. I am contacted via PM when people are stuck locating something & I always try to help. Anybody reading this thread that was interested in buying some of your parts will have second thoughts about dealing with you, I include myself in that.

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi on 20/11/10, 06:51 pm

Allan I will do you a set for £60 posted (need painting).

Will chuck in a few Exhaust valves as well if you like lol.

Let me know and I will have it off the car and ready to post on monday.

Or I have a more elaborate design with a 4th engine mount.
RACE/TRACK PARTS FOR SALE - Page 2 148799_162569683774396_100000640978432_339945_2728403_n
garndi
garndi

Character sheet
first car: 5

http://www.starkeymotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 06:56 pm

That looks nice Andy, you have been a busy boy, I bet yours fit better than the OMP ones too Very Happy

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI on 20/11/10, 06:58 pm

elongation for the nation lol

THERES TWO WAYS TO DO THINGS MY WAY OR THE WRONG WAY Cool
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi on 20/11/10, 07:20 pm

haylingmini wrote:That looks nice Andy, you have been a busy boy, I bet yours fit better than the OMP ones too Very Happy

Yeah the OMP ones don't fit very well at all, you need to bend them on lol.

Yes very busy, I have made 5 with the extra engine mount, will put them on ebay soon.
garndi
garndi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 07:22 pm

Maybe I could sell my OMP ones & get a set of yours, how much is the one with the 4th engine mount?

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  STEVEGTI on 20/11/10, 07:32 pm

we can sort something out im sure i played a big part in the devolopment of these andy owes me one loool

steve

THERES TWO WAYS TO DO THINGS MY WAY OR THE WRONG WAY Cool
STEVEGTI
STEVEGTI
Admin

Character sheet
first car: suzuki swift gti

http://www.uk-ssgti.com

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 07:34 pm

STEVEGTI2 wrote:we can sort something out im sure i played a big part in the devolopment of these andy owes me one loool

steve

Sounds a bit dubious, what are you after Steve?
I have another project that I will post pics of soon Laughing

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  typhoon on 20/11/10, 07:45 pm

haylingmini wrote:I think you are missing the point here, on these forums we all try to help each other that's the main point of being a member. Why advertise something for £50.00 plus postage, agree a deal with somebody & then decide its not enough money without at least discussing it with them. I have sold loads of bits to forum members, none of which has been advertised on this site. I am contacted via PM when people are stuck locating something & I always try to help. Anybody reading this thread that was interested in buying some of your parts will have second thoughts about dealing with you, I include myself in that.

whoopee doo dah!

i sell items far less than the retail value or people wouldnt be buying them in the first place,thats the problem with 'communities' like this,you want the best gear for the lowest price! as i said,at the end of the day he can always bid on the items on ebay without bitching about it on a public forum like a 12 year old kid, or maybe thats what he is!
im fed up of people being allegadly interested in items,i save them for them only to never hear from them again,has happened shed loads of times from here already and i havent been here that long.

so thats the reason i listed them on ebay,at least if someone buys them on there there is a 99% chance they will actually pay for them rather than on here when its like, oh ill have them but can you wait a month for my giro to come in!
typhoon
typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi on 20/11/10, 08:40 pm

haylingmini wrote:Maybe I could sell my OMP ones & get a set of yours, how much is the one with the 4th engine mount?

I will let you know the price when there 100% complete. Just need to finish the mount to the engine, plenum, gear box & distributor. Have pretty much worked it out, just need a standard engine setup to try it on Very Happy (Adam come back to Hatfield lol)

Been making these for ages now, there is actually a bit involved in getting these together (tricky item to make). They needed to be built strong 'without being to heavy' as its also an engine mount.

There are many slight angles, height issues over the cold start valve and you need to elongate the holes for the strut tops as the studs are also on a angle Rolling Eyes lol.

Yes Stevegti2 did 'talk' a lot about helping... he talks a lot!!!. if anyone needs help they should contact him to talk about it...

garndi
garndi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 08:54 pm

typhoon wrote:
haylingmini wrote:I think you are missing the point here, on these forums we all try to help each other that's the main point of being a member. Why advertise something for £50.00 plus postage, agree a deal with somebody & then decide its not enough money without at least discussing it with them. I have sold loads of bits to forum members, none of which has been advertised on this site. I am contacted via PM when people are stuck locating something & I always try to help. Anybody reading this thread that was interested in buying some of your parts will have second thoughts about dealing with you, I include myself in that.

whoopee doo dah!

i sell items far less than the retail value or people wouldnt be buying them in the first place,thats the problem with 'communities' like this,you want the best gear for the lowest price! as i said,at the end of the day he can always bid on the items on ebay without bitching about it on a public forum like a 12 year old kid, or maybe thats what he is!
im fed up of people being allegadly interested in items,i save them for them only to never hear from them again,has happened shed loads of times from here already and i havent been here that long.

so thats the reason i listed them on ebay,at least if someone buys them on there there is a 99% chance they will actually pay for them rather than on here when its like, oh ill have them but can you wait a month for my giro to come in!

I don't think Allan is the 12 year old kid here, he is a really nice guy who is actually quite a famous racer, having won the isle of man TT in his time.
Their is only one chocolate star fish here & it certainly is not Allan Rolling Eyes

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi on 20/11/10, 09:08 pm

haylingmini wrote: Their is only one chocolate star fish here & it certainly is not Allan Rolling Eyes

scratch who is it?.
garndi
garndi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  haylingmini on 20/11/10, 09:21 pm

It could be you, are you in tomorrow I want my NOS kit Laughing

haylingmini

Back to top Go down

Post  garndi on 20/11/10, 10:37 pm

Yeah I should be in or around the place somewhere?.

Your Naws kit is ready for you!, can you bring my front AWD drive shafts, I want them back on my car Very Happy .

garndi
garndi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ADAM on 20/11/10, 10:59 pm

I'm back in hatfield Monday morning and then for the rest of the week, just never there at the weekends. Any time u wanna pop ova drop me a text and I will be there :-)
ADAM
ADAM

http://www.tyrrellautomotive.com

Back to top Go down

RACE/TRACK PARTS FOR SALE - Page 2 Empty Typhoon Warning

Post  InstantCustard on 29/11/10, 07:43 pm

Hi guys was just flicking through the forum when I realised who Typhoon was and decided to join the forum and warn everyone that I bought a G13B lump from him a little while back, I struck a deal with him for a wiring loom for an extra £20 on top of the money I gave him for the engine, but I would have to meet up with him the following week as the loom was still in the car, I stupidly paid him upfront in good faith and have contacted him several times since, I still have no loom!
Wouldn't trust him and I certainly would not buy anything from him.

InstantCustard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2