UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c

Go down

For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c Empty For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c

Post  passion-wagon on 23/10/10, 09:37 pm

Hey peeps.
still selling off the parts from my gti engines, i have remaining:
2x TPS
2x Distributors
1 x Intake manifold - £25
1 x exhaust manifold (bit rusty but no holes) - £25
various engine mounts, not sure if all are there.
1 x complete engine head inc cams, valves. - £75
1 x cam cover, painted in metallic silver - £20
1 x set of injectors and fuel rail - £30

various other bits and bobs, got a Mk2 loom aswell, got a coil, mail me with any requests, prefer collection from RAF Benson or Hungerford RG170LA, email to arrange alternative

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c Empty Re: For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c

Post  stevieh6 on 24/10/10, 01:55 am

hi mate, how much for the gti engine loom posted to Norfolk?
stevieh6
stevieh6

Back to top Go down

For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c Empty Re: For sale: Head, Intake manifold e.t.c

Post  passion-wagon on 31/10/10, 07:01 pm

Loom sold, still have head, tps, intake manifold e.t.c

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 07/11/10, 12:15 am

Head and 1x TPS in negotiation, still have Exhaust manifold, Intake Manifold, Another TPS, Engine mounts, Side skirts for Mk2 (were fitted to a V reg GLS) and window wind deflectors (see previous item)
-Steve
P.S. Collection from RAF Benson is advised, or collection from Hungerford Berkshire, contact for post details

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 09/11/10, 09:54 pm

Head now back up for sale, would prefer collection from RAF Benson or Hungerford in berkshire due to size and weight (as a guide, it will cost about £75 to send to portugal),

Still have the injectors/fuel rail, intake and exhaust manifold, 1 TPS, a Distributor housing, engine mounts, cam cover, message me with offers if your interested, can deliver within a 20 mile radius of either Hungerford or RAF Benson (unfortunately i cannot deliver by helicopter)

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 14/11/10, 09:33 pm

all the gear still up for sale, updated list:

3 x Water pump
2 x TPS (Throttle position sensor)
1 x Engine head complete with cams, pulleys e.t.c
1 x Rocker cover, painted in silver metallic
1 x Dayco cambelt for a SOHC (G13A) bought but never used
1 x pair of smoked front indicator lenses, as new condition still have original boxes
Set of sideskirts in red, used, all mountings still intact
Set of wind deflectors for 3dr hatch, used for about a month, very good condition
1 x Starter motor, used but good condition
2 x Alternators, one from a 1.0L engine, the other from a G13B
1 x brand new clutch assembly, box tatty but kit is brand new never fitted
1 x Exhaust manifold,
1 x Intake manifold
1 x Flywheel
3 x engine mounts
2 x driveshafts complete with CV joints, boots e.t.c
1 x ECU loom, yellow square connectors
4 x Fox 4EVO alloys w/ barely used Toyo Proxie T1Rs
2 x parcel shelves, one complete, other has cutouts for 6x9's
2 x JVC front dash speakers, nearly new condition, not a mark on them
2 x Mutant 330w 6x9s complete with covers, one has a slight dimple on the top
1 x standard spare wheel, VGC, w/ Michelin tyre approx 5-6mm tread
1 x Interior clock, tested and works

PM with offers or if you require a part that isnt listed i may have it.

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 19/11/10, 09:10 pm

Engine head sold,
ECU loom, distributor and intake manifold in negotiation.

still have the rest, need to get them gone asap, collection from RAF Benson or Hungerford Berks available

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 24/11/10, 07:36 pm

Head sold, intake manifold e.t.c still up for sale, i can finally see the floor of the shed but there is still much more that needs to go, if its not gone by the time the new shed gets put in i will have to weigh the rest of the parts in

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 26/11/10, 08:54 pm

C'mon peeps, had lots of interest but no takers, most of the stuff with the exception of the head has gone, still need to get rid of the alloys and sideskirts most of all as thy take up the most room

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  ADAM on 26/11/10, 09:09 pm

Are the wind deflectors stick on ones, or do they sit in the window channel?

Cheers
ADAM
ADAM
ADAM

http://www.tyrrellautomotive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 27/11/10, 12:40 am

bit of both, personally i installed them with tigerseal, they go inside the window sills so when the windows are closed they are wedged between the window and the outer sill
-Steve

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  InstantCustard on 29/11/10, 09:08 pm

you still got the flywheel? how much including delivery?

InstantCustard

Back to top Go down

Post  ADAM on 29/11/10, 09:28 pm

passion-wagon wrote:bit of both, personally i installed them with tigerseal, they go inside the window sills so when the windows are closed they are wedged between the window and the outer sill
-Steve
Oh right ok, do you have any photos of them on or off the car, also how much would u be looking for them, with postage to Buckingham area if possible.
Cheers
ADAM
ADAM
ADAM

http://www.tyrrellautomotive.com

Back to top Go down

Post  InstantCustard on 30/11/10, 01:14 pm

just realised where you are, if its too much hassle to post the flywheel, your not too far for me to come and collect.

InstantCustard

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 30/11/10, 09:01 pm

HAVE U STILL GOT ENGINE MOUNTS IF SO HOW MUCH POSTED 2 PLYMOUTH PLEASE BUD

leachy

Character sheet
first car: swift gti (of course)

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 30/11/10, 09:16 pm

ADAM - i think ive got some pics kicking around somewhere of the wind deflectors fitted to my old swift, will send them over at the weekend when i have a decent internet connection.

InstantCustard: i still have the flywheel, would prefer collection as its quite a chunky bit of kit, PM sent

Leachy: i think i have 3 of the rubber engine mounts and various brackets, braces e.t.c, if you could send me a picture of the exact part you want i will see if i can match it to any i have.

-Steve

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  leachy on 01/12/10, 08:02 pm

Its just the 3 circular rubber ingine mounts in after i have the rest, im sure it was u i was talking 2 u about it b4 but u sent me a pic and u only had 2 of them i mite b wrong tho. if u av all 3 how much posted please m8.

leachy

Character sheet
first car: swift gti (of course)

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 01/12/10, 10:41 pm

probably was me, im sure i found 3 though will have to dig them out and take a look-see.

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 04/12/10, 09:16 pm

Leachy: im afraid i only have two of the rubber circular things but have several braces and struts of different sizes and shapes.

Instant Custard: Flywheel is still here, if you could send the payment through to the address provided i will get it sent out to you this week

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  passion-wagon on 29/12/10, 10:56 am

Flywheel not sold, Engine mounts gone

still have exhaust manifold, inlet manifold, distributors, TPS x 2, set of alloy wheels, one original spare wheel, fuel rails, injectors e.t.c

passion-wagon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down