UK-SSGTI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post  UKSwift1990 27/10/10, 08:43 pm

Hi, I'm Sam, I'm a member on various different swift forums, used to be on the old UKSwift one years ago. I'm on my second GTI now, had a white Mk2 that came to an untimely end. Now got a dark pearlescent blue Mk3, nothing too major done to it, just the standard easy mods. They are such good cars for the money, took my current one around the Nurburgring-Nordschliefe in 2007, and although it was far from the quickest car round the ring, it was awesome fun, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who gets the opportunity.

Sam

UKSwift1990

Character sheet
first car: Vauxhall Nova SR

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post  SUZUKI ROCKS 28/10/10, 07:27 pm

Hello mate. Didnt realize you wernt already on here Very Happy

Been meaning to drop you a line to see how the cars running after the gearbox woes but looks like its all good Very Happy

Take it easy mate. Speak soon.

Can
SUZUKI ROCKS
SUZUKI ROCKS

Back to top Go down

Post  UKSwift1990 28/10/10, 08:23 pm

Yeah the car is all good, just had to have a new exhaust, as the old one corroded where the back box kinks over the rear suspension, anyway I thought it was about time to go full stainless, so got a powerflow one fitted, by a place in Hastings, looks good, sounds good, but is a little loud, which is a little annoying, but I'm sure I'll get used to it! As for the gearbox, I would never have gotten it fixed without a lot of help by madzuki (Iain).

So anyway, how's your GTI coming along? Isit up and running yet? What's your next steps?
How was the trip across Europe to Turkey? Hope it all went well.

Sam

UKSwift1990

Character sheet
first car: Vauxhall Nova SR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum